5 pips a day is a fully automated forex trading system that targets 5 pips a day. The 5 pips a day forex robot has made at least an average of 5 pips per day for around 8 years based on historical testing in the mt4 strategy tester. Some days in back testing it made more than 5 pips. The 5 pips a day forex robot aims for an average of at least 5 pips per day on autopilot.
Important Information Revealed
Maximize the potential of Advanced Supply Demand, please visit https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/720245
Advanced Supply Demand Indicator works on all products and timeframes. It is a new formula, and the very new features are two zone strength functions adjustable by user input! This is a great advantage in trading. When you learn how to use the proprietary features such as the zone strength with min X-factor of price travel away, you will be able to tell whether the zone is strong or not.
The supply and demand zones are used as an alert trigger. You have the choice of 3 alerts. If the price 1) enters the zone and/or 2) breaks the zone and/or 3) a reversal candle has formed from a zone. You can use popup alert with sound on MetaTrader 4 and/or push and/or email. When you will receive the alert you will know as a trader what to do.
The indicator can detect nested S/D zones!
A very powerful feature! The alert will tell if a S/D zone is nested (within) a higher timeframe S/D zone! All alerts can be filtered for nested zones.
Supply Demand settings
- Min candles before a zone is printed (used for live chart).
- Min X-factor of price travel away (ATR) (The higher the number the stronger the zones). OPTIMIZE HERE FOR YOUR SYMBOL AND TIME FRAME!
- Min Y-factor of price travel away (zone size) 2nd Input: The higher the number the stronger the zones. OPTIMIZE HERE FOR YOUR SYMBOL AND TIME FRAME!
- Limited size of a big zone. Max factor (ATR) (Oversized big zones will be reduced. The higher the number the larger zones are allowed).
- Add higher TF
- Higher TF period (if MTF is the same or lower than chart TF, the higher one will be used)
- min HTF!-candles before a zone is printed
- min X-factor of price travel away (ATR) MTF
- min Y-factor of price travel away (zone size) MTF
- Limited size of a big zone. Max factor (ATR) MTF (Oversized big zones will be reduced. The higher the number the larger zones are allowed).
- Show inner price labels MTF
- Show outer price labels MTF
- Show inner price labels.
- Show outer price labels.
- Show old zones (needed for Sup/Dem counter, see below).
- Show yesterdays high/low
- Show todays pivot
- Show number of broken Sup/Dem in a row (counter)
- Show above in corner
- draw rectangle extended over live candle
- Alert zone hit
- Alert zone break
- Alert reverse candle from zone
- alert only NESTED zones! (within MTF) (NEW with version 2.30)
- Popup Alerts (MT4 popup and sound)
- Send email alerts
- Send push alerts
- You know how to use it. Each zone has its own color.
To see the full list click here.
- use PIN (to use for an EA, writing supply and demand prices)
- Show Bars back (number of bars back to read the levels)
- Show max number of supply zones
- Show max number of demand zones
- To see the full list click here.
- User Manual: Click Here.
- Use my template (See comments).
- Optimize Zone Strength for your symbol and timeframe.
- Stay within the trend. The indicator is mostly used with one of my other specialized indicators of currency strength.
- Check my news and blogs on profile for trading system and trade examples.
I will always help you if you have any questions.
Thanks, I wish you many green pips in the future.
Best regards, Bernhard
It is using Advanced custom modified signals from a TDI indicator to filter the market condition and also it has algorithm recovery option if the first TP couldn’t trigger .also EA has control lot exponent and grid system inbuilt . when we test on live market and back test it didn’t activate more than 3 Grid. because we are focusing on a trend change and trend reversal
The Arrow Trend Surfer Indicator is designed specifically to determine the suitable market entry points on an already formed trend. It shows signal arrows with the trend for entering the market.
Features of Arrow Trend Surfer indicator:
- The indicator available on both metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 .
- The indicator does not repaint.
- The indicator does not recalculate.
- The indicator works on any time frame.
- The indicator works on any pairs, stock and commodity.
- It gives signals immediately when the candle is close.
The advisor at Atlas Forex is responsible for all trading decisions. The advisor has 30-years of Forex trading experience. He ran global proprietary trading and emerging markets at major investment banks throughout the world. He is highly trained in the art of technical and fundamental analysis as well as in the psychology of trading and at the art of decision making as it relates to making trading decisions. He is an expert at optimizing the performance of proprietary trading teams and at mentoring individual traders. The advisor has been directly responsible for well over $1 billion in Forex related trading revenue. In 2004, he partnered with a group of Ivy League trained astrophysicists and cofounded a highly successful algorithmic trading operation which was sold to a major money center bank in 2006. Also, the advisor was recognized as one of the top entrepreneurs in the United States by Ernst & Young for his role as the co-founder of one of the largest Forex brokers in the world.